All restaurants will feature New Year's Eve-inspired special menus in addition to regular dinner menus. Each New Year's Eve dinner menu will only be available December 31st, and consists of dishes specially created by each restaurant's Executive Chef.
For more info on New Year's Eve Parties in DFW.
For info on where to find New Year's Eve Parties in DFW">Black Eyed Peas for your NYE celebration in DFW.
1. Cafe des Artistes
5 pm – 9 pm: Regular menu
9 pm – close: Regular menu and New Year’s Eve menu
9 pm – 1 am: Live music by Kent and Kay
After 9 pm: $20.00 entrance fee (includes a glass of complimentary champagne and party favors
1722 Routh St. #132, Dallas, TX 75201. 214-217-6888
2. Bistro 31Regular menu and New Year’s Eve specialty menu including Herb Crusted Halibut and Roasted Breast of Pheasant -- plus a super fancy dessert: Pineapple and Coconut Financier.
87 Highland Park Village #200, Dallas, TX 75205. 214-420-3908
3. Lounge 31Start your New Year’s Eve festivities with pre-dinner cocktails and bites at Lounge 31, and after dinner ring in 2013 with DJ Jonny 5 and DJ Laken and VIP bottle service.
NYE Food Menu:
NYE Bottle Packages: Purchase includes admission and table reservation
6 pm – 10 pm: Live music with DJ Jonny 5
10 pm – 2 am: Live music with DJ Laken
After 10 pm: $25.00 entrance fee
*Tables must be reserved in advance
87 Highland Park Village #200, Dallas, TX 75205. 214-420-3906.
4. Penne PomodoroBoth the regular menu and New Year’s Eve specialty menu are available. Here's what I'd order at Penne: Risotto Mare e Monti with Imported Porcini Mushrooms, Bay Scallops, Baby Arugula, White Truffle Butter and Parmesan Cheese, topped with Crispy Parsley. Mama Mia that sounds good. That would guarantee that I'd have a happy new year.
Snider Plaza: 6815 Snider Plaza, University Park, Texas 75205. 214-373-9911
Preston & Forest: 11661 Preston Road Suite 143, Dallas, Texas 75230. 214-368-3100
Lakewood: 1924 Abrams Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75214. 214-826-6075.
5. La FiorentinaLa Fiorentina is offering both the regular menu and New Year’s Eve specialty menu featuring dishes like a Grilled 14 oz. Veal Chop with Golden Trumpet Mushrooms, Creamed Parsnips and Garlic Parmesan Broccoli Rabe. Top that off with a warm chocolate Hazelnut Torte with Hazelnut Gelato and Espresso Caramel and that will make your new year celebration memorable.
4501 Cole Ave, Dallas, TX 75205. 972-528-6170
6. Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and BarI love Tapas! Sangria Mediterranean Tapas and Bar is offering both the regular menu and New Year’s Eve specialty menu. Check out the Mediterranean Mushroom Stuffed with Lobster Meat 13 Spinach Leeks and Bisque served with Lemon Butter Sauce. Wow!
4524 Cole Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75205. 214-520-4863.
7. TavernaRegular menu and New Year’s Eve specialty menu. Here's what caught my eye: Oven Baked Jumbo Shrimp herbed bread crumbs and lemon zest with spicy lemon butter sauce. Or maybe the Lobster Salad. Delicious!
Dallas: 3210 Armstrong Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75205. 214-520-9933
Fort Worth: 450 Throckmorton Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102. 817-885-7502
8. ToulouseRegular menu and New Year’s Eve specialty menu that includes Seared Diver Scallops with Celery Root and White Truffle Mousseline, Roasted Brussels Sprout Leaves and White Truffle Slivers. Wow. That got my attention. But so did the Filet Mignon a la Perigourdine, Sautéed Spinach, Roasted Fingerlings, White Truffles, Foie Gras and Port Reduction. I'm a filet girl myself.
3314 Knox Street, Dallas, Texas 75205. 214-520-8999