From the article: Best Pizza in DFW
I just got back from New York City where I had some of the finest pizza in the world! My new favorite is the White Pizza. It's a basic pizza minus the tomato sauce but with plenty of mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan cheeses. Dallas has some fantastic pizza places. What are your favorite pizza places? Share Your Favorites
Cadillac Pizza Pub!
- Hands down THE BEST blues, pizza pub. Recently changed owners. They've done a fantastic job of turning the place around. DEFINITELY a place you need to check-out!
- —Guest Kelley
David's Oak Cliff Pizza!!
- David's Oak Cliff Pizza is fantastic!! Local and low key makes it even better.
- —Guest LisaB
Palio's Pizza the Greatest!
- Hands down, Palio's is our favorite pizza EVER! It's got a wonderful thin and crispy crust with fun gourmet toppings. Our personal favorite is the Molly's with roasted chicken, spinach, and tomatoes. All the food is fresh and the atmosphere is really friendly. It's a BYOB restaurant so we meet friends there every week for a fun get together over a nice glass of wine.
- —Guest Phyllis
Chicago Pizza's in DFW
- Chicago Street & Rosati's in McKinney The Chicago Corner and Danny's in Arlington,Chicago Ricks in Carrollton,Celio's in Keller, Chicago Cafe & Rosati's in Frisco, Chicago's Finest in Plano,Louie's in Dallas
Ex-Chicagoan in DFW
- hey i know where to get the best pizza and other Chicago foods in DFW!! www.exchicago.meetup.com/34/
- My vote is of course Cadillacs and aren't you glad I introduced you. Downtown McKinney.
- —Guest Debbie
Sali's Pizza Pasta
- Sali's has great pizza, salads, sandwiches and pasta favorites. Desserts are delicious also. They have, by far, the coldest beer on tap. I am not a beer drinker but I love to enjoy a cold beer with my food at this place! N Garland Ave & Beltline in Garland.
- —Guest Dorothy
- Fireside Pies has the best pizza, salads and shakes. And they offer grape soda!! Never a bad dining experience but you better get there before the crowd or the wait time is too long.
- —Guest Dorothy Scott
- Brooklyns pizza their bronz Italiano is fabulous.
- —Guest Rachel shumway
- I love Sal's pizza! Their pizza is the best thing for New York style and their pizza's are huge!
- —Guest Angela H.
My favorite pizza place
- Vinnie's in Lewisville. Small place, authentic food. Their pizza is the best!
- —Guest Darry Watson
- On your list it would be Campisi's but I remember Spazzo' Pizza way back when and it was the best.
- —Guest Scott
Best Pizza in Dallas
- Ferrari's in Plano....Owned and operated by a family from NY. Best thin crust ever!
- —Guest Lisa Bradshaw
- Coal Vines is the best and has the perfect atmosphere! They also have great wines! Second pick would be the dive Louie's on Henderson.
- —Guest Terry
- Love Campisi's and Cadillac Pizza and Covino's. I just love pizza.
- —Guest Lizabeth
- Campisi's -- original on Mockingbird. Classic is best.
- —Guest cindi